On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 16:45, 'Michael Clarkson - Wireless Architect -
CTO' wrote:
> All,
>
> Could someone give me some idea of the work involved to extend the
> Evolution Calendar User Agent to connect to a backend Calendar Server
> which uses the Web Calendar Access Protocol to return iCalendar
> formatted information (iPlanet Calendar Server etc).

you'll have to create a CalBackend for the new calendar type, and a
storage (shell/evolution-storage.c) to register your folders into the
evolution shell.

for the backend part, you can look at how wombat does it (wombat/* and
calendar/pcs/*).

> Asuuming this would be achieved by writing a new provider, is there any
> evolution documention that outlines this process.

no, not much. Best thing is to look at the code and ask on evo-hackers@

cheers

--
Rodrigo Moya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>