> Not that I know of.
>
> > Is anyone working on adding the ability to sync between Evolution and the
> > Sharp Zaurus?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/zesync/
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=39939 (See under
roge99)

I haven't check them yet, but zesync seems more complete (the other are
only scripts, don't seem to plan to be a fully sync option).

The Zaurus mail client seems very good and have filters that appear as
folder, as in Evolution... That's great! Maybe we can import filters
also...

When I start to play with the zaurus and evolution sync (now I'm on
exams right now) I will keep you informed.

See you!

--
        .,,,     Guillermo Pérez    -=] 06/09/2002 [=-
      _' .,,,,    - bisho@ ( onirica.com | eurielec.etsit.upm.es )