On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 14:04, David Krider wrote:
> I just joined the list about a few days ago. I'm surprised that there
> isn't more traffic on it. Am I missing the main venue somehow? USENET?
> IRC? Anyway.
>
> I tried to sync the Memos from my PalmVx using RH 7.3, Desktop 1.4, and
> Gnome 1.1.2 (with the extra stuff for syncing Palms thrown in). If I
> understand the dialog in the conduit panel, it just makes text files in
> some directory. I have two questions about this:
>
> 1) I'm not getting anything created in the directory I specified. Is
> there more to configure?
>
> 2) When, oh when, are Memos going to by synced INSIDE EVOLUTION.

seeing as how this is the hacker mailing list...
when you implement it? :-)

>  I have
> a lot of critical information stored in my Memos, and I've been waiting
> silently for this feature for as long as I can now. Is there something
> inherently difficult about the process, or is it just not a very
> widely-requested feature?

We have no hackers to spare... we are all too busy implementing other
things right now. Patches are, however, welcome :-)

It's probably in the TODO list somewhere tho, so eventually I presume
we'll get around to implementing it I just don't know when

Jeff

> Thanks,
> dk

Jeffrey Stedfast