On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 07:32, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 12:44, Germano Cesari wrote:
> >
> > concerning the calendar, I set my preferences, I can click on it and
> > scroll on days/months and so on, but when I try to add a new Appointment
> > the form windows opens up, I fill all the req. fields (description,
> > date/time etc...) but when I click on "save & exit" (or just on "save")
> > I get: "Could not update object!"

Maybe I'm wrong but thats sounds like a problem with the Berkeley DB, at
least that's the problem I run into long time ago. If I remember right I
had a newer version installed. The FAQ should have an answer on how to
fix the problem, i.e convert from an older version. Otherwise install
3.1.17. Don't forget killev after/before you do that.

Hope this helps,
Ronald