On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 13:09, Adam Williams wrote:
> >My next question is one of approach. I'm betting that it'll be easiest
> >to behave somewhat like a pilot-sync operation would. Unfortunately,
> >this will be a bit clunkier as the export from NSCal will be manual, as
> >will be the import to NSCal as well. I'm generally envisioning the
> >process to go something like:
>
> Read the evo hackers guide on Ximians web site.

Thanks for the pointer! I'm guessing you mean the article entitled, "The
Ximian Evolution Calendar Framework" which I've just read and which
should get me some/most of the way there. Now I'm off to see what shape
the python GTK+ bindings are and how well that'll work for this.

>  One can implement an
> additional backend to PCS (personal calender server),  there are API for
> this.  If you know the Netscape API and how to work with that, it doesn't
> look like it should be a herculean task.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to find any documentation of an API for
NSCal v4.7.1; Netscape only documents 5.1 on their site. If anyone knows
of a 4.7.1 API, please steer me appropriately.

Thanks!

--j
--
Jim Meyer, Geek at Large                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]