To keep a simply back up i've decided to copy my old mails to an ethernet
disk drive. and also  i've tried to reconfire the ?%config.xml so i can save
mi new mail directly in the Ethernet  Disk, but i was unable to find the way
to do it.

all other things like calendar, tasks, and memos i was able to redirect to
the ethernet disk but the mail.

So my cuestion is: how I configure ~/.gconf/apps/evolution/mail/?%config.xml
to be able to save my new mail  in the ethernet disk drive?

I have configure the access to the ethernet disk drive so i can access to it
automatically (smbmount) and I also have the permissions  to  normal user to
access  to it.

Im using ubuntu feisty and the evolution version is 2.10.

Victor Micordia