I found the images which had been emailed to me but which I couldn't
forward. They are located at:

    http://www.rense.com/general70/drift.htm

I also talked to the guy who sent me the email. He has an Apple computer
and uses some email program that I never heard of.  Don't know that this
makes any difference or not.

Maybe this will make some sense to you. I saved the images to my desktop
and gtried every graphics program I had to open them but all failed.

Weird! Evolution can open as can Opera (when I go to the above web page)
but I can't forward.

Dick