On Wed, 2010-12-29 at 09:52 -0700, Chris Kottaridis wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-12-29 at 04:14 -0700, Punit Jain wrote:
> > I think problem should not relate to FC version.
> > This problem occurs when evolution (mapi) is not able to autheticate
> > server.
> > Can you delete existing account and try to configure it again by
> > providing right password.
> > If problem still persists then you can paste evolution traces then we
> > might be able to figure out problem.
>
> I am typing the exact same password on the FC13 as I do the FC14 to the
> exact same server and I get stuff for FC13, but not FC14.
>
> How do I generate the traces or enable debugging in general and where
> dos the output go ?
You have to run evolution from console first export EXCHANGEMAPI_DEBUG=1
then run evolution. While trying to access or authenticate to server you
will see some error messages in terminal which you can paste here.
And I found a good thread which might be helpul for you.
http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/Problems-with-Exchange-MAPI-td2992416.html

Thanks
Punit