(evolution:10714): camel-mapi-provider-WARNING **: Could not get folder
> list (GetHierarchyTable: MAPI error MAPI_E_NO_SUPPORT (0x80040102)
> occurred)

Well I had a chance to take a fast look at the source and
MAPI_E_NO_SUPPORT is just a standard error result having nothing to do
with encryption. The message means that the GetHierarchyTable() in the
openchange package returned an error. I assume that it's not the routine
itself in error but rather some options passed to it and sent to the
provider are not supported. I haven't had a chance to look and see how
this differs in FC13 compare to FC14.

Thanks
Chris Kottaridis