Hi
Migrated over from Windows 7 - office 2010 to openSUSE 12.1. Got most things
working just final bit that's not working is email client that can work with
Microsoft Exchange 2007. I'm trying to get evolution and the ews connector
working. In a browser I can get to (once
authenticated)https://emailserver.com/ews/exchange.asmx. However when I open
evolution and setup using the same host url i get "No Response: Internal Server
Error". It doesn't ask me to authenticate so not sure whats happening ? where
would i find logs for the connection and what its trying to do ?

I've also tried the following

So therefore my address reads as this now for the URL

Code:https://firstname.surn...@company.co.uk@outlook.company.co.uk/EWS/Exchange.asmxWhen
 i now launch evolution get an error that it can't findCode:hostname
company.co...@outlook.company.co.uk, rather that the internal server error.

I've tried

Code:https://company\firstname.surn...@outlook.company.co.uk/EWS/Exchange.asmx
https://company.co.uk\firstname.surn...@outlook.company.co.uk/EWS/Exchange.asmxand
 they just come back with internal error.

Whats interesting is I've played with Thunderbird and tried the Lightning
calendar add-in and used

Code:https://firstname.surn...@company.co.uk@outlook.company.co.uk/EWS/Exchange.asmxwith
 username of firstname.surn...@company.co.uk and work fine, so i know EWS works
and is support from my exchange server.