On Mon, 03 Nov 2014 16:32:20 +0100
Andre Klapper <ak...@gmx.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 2014-11-02 at 18:22 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > Searches with Evolution on my machine take hours
>
> That highly depends on account types (remote vs local) that you didn't
> mention.

Local POP accounts. And it's also OT, because what takes hours is
searching within GiB, perhaps just many MiB of mails ;), not the search
within one mail.

> > At the moment I can't say what MUA does fit best to my needs
>
> Sure, but that's pretty offtopic for this thread...

My apologies. I'm frustrated, Evolution doesn't fit that good to my
work-flow anymore, but I also don't know another MUA that does.
Regarding to my work-flow all MUAs come with advantages and
disadvantages.