I really don't understand why I can read a message if it's encrypted
with their public key. I shouldn't be able to do that. When I use gpg -r
ID -e <file>, I can't read that gpg-file after. So am I encrypting my
emails in here with my own public key? All my contact's public keys are
imported and added to my key-ring. I'm just puzzled that I'm actually
able to read a text encrypted with someone else's key.

fr. den 05. 02. 2016 klokka 09.30 (+0000) skreiv Pete Biggs: