Great! That's what I was thinking. So, the importation of keys is no
problem. I just wondered if that's enough for Evolution. All my contacts
are already on my key-ring. I was wondering if Evolution kind of looked
them up from my key-ring for encryption in Evolution? I was curious if I
had to import them into Evolution in addition to importing them to my
key-ring (which I always do in my terminal).

Thanks again!
SRW

fr. den 05. 02. 2016 klokka 12.45 (+0000) skreiv Patrick O'Callaghan: