On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Milan Crha <mc...@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2016-08-25 at 15:42 +0300, Robert Munteanu wrote:
>> Navigating to Contacts → 'My EWS account' → Offline Global Address
>> List I can see that contacts don't have images attached.
>>
>> Is this expected? Is there another way of making contact images
>> available for EWS contacts?
>
>         Hi,
> if there is no image in the Contacts view, then there is no image also
> in the message body for that sender. Does the Outlook Web Access (OWA)
> show a photo for the contact from the Global Address List (GAL)?
> Dealing with contact pictures from user's address books and from a GAL
> is a very different story, not talking about the offline GAL as a
> special case.

If I navigate to
https://outlook.office.com/owa/?realm=XXX&path=/people, then expand
the 'Directory' chevron and go to 'Offline Address Book', the people
entries have pictures.

> By the way, I was told that the outlook.com doesn't support EWS, it's
> only the office365.com, which does support EWS. Unless anything changed
> recently.

I may have been inaccurate, I mentioned outlook.com as I log on via
outlook.com/XXX , but the EWS host url is
https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx, so this is
office365.com based.

Thanks,

Robert