On Mon, 2018-06-04 at 14:55 -0400, Brendan Carroll wrote:
> I am running Evolution 3.28.1-2 on Ubuntu 18.04. When I launch a new
> mail window using the button or keyboard shortcut, the window appears
> behind the main window and I get a pop-up stating that the Compose
> window is ready. Is there a way to have the compose window come to
> the front when launched?

Have not experienced that in Fedora 28 with Evolution 3.28.
This sounds like an issue on the window manager level?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+bug/1732454
might be related (though not sure if that's the same version).

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak...@gmx.net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/