I have quotations said to be in red, but apparently that is not enough.  Please
let me know how I should have my preferences set.
Thank you,
John
-----Original Message-----From: Andre Klapper <ak...@gmx.net>To:
j...@lauterbachandassociates.com, evolution-list@gnome.orgSubject: [Evolution]
[off-topic] Marking quotes as such [was: Re: New mail windows]Date: Mon, 04 Jun
2018 21:56:24 +0200
John,
can you please fix your settings to mark quotations as such?See the quote
below: You cannot see who wrote which lines.
Thanks,andre