On Fri, 2018-07-27 at 19:18 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> On Fri, 2018-07-27 at 11:43 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
> > > Quite. I'd just add that if you use IMAP rather than POP this
> > > isn't
> > > even an issue. Just saying.
> >
> > Now im worried......... How can you tell if there's any corruption?
>
> By running into it and seeing / realizing it.

Well that doesn't tell me much :\

I googled Evolution Mail corruption and Google said I would be seeing
errors like:

    Emptying Trash Fails with ‘Error while expunging folder’
    Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync
    Error while Expunging folder
    Evolution: error storing ‘~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox (mbox)’

So far I haven't seen any errors like that.

I did have something weird happen.

When reading this exact email on my phone and then going to EVO and
downloading and opening the email

Instead of seeing what Andre wrote I saw:

Cannot open email something about it belonging to /home/ something

But closing the email and re opening it. I was able to read the email.
-

Thank you and take care!
-- Chris

Main Email address: ch...@cwm030.com
(Please send all off topic messages to my main address..Thanks)