On Mon, 2021-06-07 at 17:20 +0100, Steve T via evolution-list wrote:
> Can I ask though (as because of this I have been playing with the
> calendar views!) - what then is the sorted view if not the list view
> in sheep's clothing?

        Hi,
what do you mean with the "sorted view", please? Is that just the
current List View?

> I can customise the sorted view and add the type - which then seems
> to be the 'new' list view. Is the sorted view also then new?

Any table can be sorted, the easiest is to click the column heading,
alternatively with a Ctrl key down, to "add this column as the next
column for sorting". Eventually right-click any of the column headers
and choose "Customize View", which will offer you other options.

        Bye,
        Milan