Bonjour,

I use Evolution with Mageia Linux 8, version 3.38.3. I receive emails
with POP accounts. When pictures are attached to an email they seem to
be downloaded but they are not displayed automatically. How is it
possible to get pictures displayed automatically ?

I have been using Thunderbird for many years but I am tired of bugs
never corrected ... An Addon was available for Thunderbird (Slideshow)
for displaying attached pictures as a slideshow. Is that possible with
Evolution ?

Pierre