Bonjour,

I hope I reply the right way this time (Ctrl + L) in simple text mode

Thank you Roy for your answer.

As I am a daring explorer (!), I installed Evolution 3.40 through
Discover (source = Flatpak)  -->  I lost everything I did previously
with Evolution 😂️
Fortunately, after having uninstalled this version of Evolution I
found again everything (Ouf !)

How can I update Evolution from 3.38 to 3.40 version ?

Pierre