On Mon, 2021-09-06 at 09:26 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
> On Mon, 2021-09-06 at 09:15 +0200, Sorin Srbu via evolution-list
> wrote:
> > Hmm, that's weird. The previously entered app id and redirect url
> > were not saved when I quit Evolution last friday. Had to reenter
> > the
> > ID:s again and then it worked.
> >
> > This isn't expected.
> > Anything I can do to make it stick?
>
>       Hi,
> these things are saved into ~/.config/evolution/sources/. Hard to
> tell
> what could cause overwrite of the settings. Those are surely not
> overwritten to me and other users.
>
> You can search for the related file in that folder, it contains a
> line:
>
>    Method=Office365
>
> and lower in the file the "Oauth2....=..." values. You can verify,
> when
> you make the changes in the Evolution, that the file is updated and
> contains the right values.
>
> How to check when the file reverts the changes I do not know. Or
> better
> why it reverts it.
>       Bye,
>       Milan

Thanks for the hint!
Will check that.

FWIW, that whole folder is writable by my account/group.
Should those folders and files be owned or writable by somebody else?
Most of the files in ~/.config/evolution/sources seem to be 600.That's
as it should be?

--
//Sorin Srbu, Serverdrift
Tele: 08-524 84166