Jürgen,

I regularly change the recipient list when replying to messages.  This
message is an example.  I want to reply to the list, not just to you
personally.  Sometimes I choose reply instead of forward because this
keeps the message-threading in order better.  Sometimes I want to move
the original sender's address from To to Cc.... etc.

Although I'm not experiencing the same bug that Janne is reporting, I
concur that is in fact a bag and not due to mis-use of the software.

(BTW, I'm using the 09-27 CVS snap.)

--Chris