On Mon, 2001-10-01 at 20:05, Dan Winship wrote:
> > evolution won't allow me to create such filters. I can create filters
> > for moving mails to my local folders, but not to any IMAP folder.
>
> "can't" how? They don't appear in the folder tree? It won't allow you
> to select them? What exactly are you doing? I just tried and it worked fine
> for me.

They appear in the folder-tree, and I can select them, but when I press
'OK' the folder "grays out" and the popup stays up till I cancel. If I
select a local folder instead of an IMAP folder, pressing OK closes the
popup and the folder is selected in the rules.

        /mailund

--
The reason attempted suicide is illegal: The government can't tax you
if you're dead.