I have had simmilar issues using GNotices as my feed. Crashes happen
mostly in the excecutive module, though the mail module sometimes barfs
as well. I don't use locales though, and I do have a Linux From Scratch
distibution.

BTW: To Marc... how did you manage to build Evolution? I've been having
a lot of trouble getting the make process done, and I ended up forcing
an RPM in :-/

Chris Slater