[Going rather off-topic for the evo list - sorry]

On Wed, 2002-02-06 at 15:56, Jerod E Tufte wrote:
> Two comments on this.  I stumbled across a way to get evolution to sync
> with my USB sony clie.  This works with debian unstable and evolution
> 1.0.2, etc.  the latest stuff as of yesterday or so.

Is your clie running PalmOS 4.x or something newer?
I thought the clie's ran 4.x, and did a sort of network hotsync over
USB, which is not handled by pilot-link or gnome-pilot....

I would love to be proved wrong!

[Assuming it is a 4.x PalmOS, how do you have your settings done within
the control centre - to a /dev/ttyUSB1 or similar, or something else, is
the selection set to serial, usb or net?

        Nigel.