On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 00:17, Ryan P Skadberg wrote:
> Hi All ..
>
>   Not sure if this is my IMAP server or the fact that I have a namespace
> or what, but something strange is going on.  Whenever I log in to
> evolution (for about the last 2 weeks maybe), I don't get all my IMAP
> folders shown.  I have my namespace set to Mail as it should be and
> always has been.  Also, when I go in to the Subscribe to Folders part of
> evolution, I see all my folders showing as subscribed.  I have to
> un-subscribe from all of them and then re-sub them all.  This is what I
> see in evolution-mail (while in verbose mode):
>
> received: * OK optical.mindstorm.com IMAP4rev1 v12.264 server ready
> sending : A00000 CAPABILITY
> received: * CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4REV1 NAMESPACE IDLE SCAN SORT MAILBOX-REFERRALS
>LOGIN-REFERRALS AUTH=LOGIN THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT
> received: A00000 OK CAPABILITY completed
> sending : A00001 LOGIN xxx xxx
> received: A00001 OK LOGIN completed
> sending : A00002 LIST Mail ""
> received: * LIST (\NoSelect) "/" ""
> received: A00002 OK LIST completed
> sending : A00003 LSUB "" "*"
> received: * LSUB (\NoInferiors) NIL INBOX
> received: * LSUB () "/" Trash
> received: * LSUB () "/" Mail/a_couter
> ***** BIG LONG LIST OF ALL MY FOLDERS HERE ***************
> received: A00003 OK LSUB completed

> sending : A00004 LSUB "" Mail
> received: A00004 OK LSUB completed

Here is the problem ...  LSUB of Mail is saying there is no such folder
as Mail.

Did you subscribe to "Mail" as well?

I presume not from the truncated list above.

Try that, it might be a workaround.

The list of folders from LSUB "" * above is probably the most important
thing, create a bug and attach a fuller list, assign it to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]