I do have SpamAssassin installed (prolly not the latest of the latest,
I'll make sure I upgrade it. =), as well as reverse DNS lookups, but I
still get tons of spam that gets through. Also, SpamAssassin is a bit
too eager to mark stuff as spam to my liking, so I don't trust it 100%.

The thing is, my email address is -very- public, I get subscribed to
tons of email lists, spam lists, hoax lists etc. by people that get
pissed off at me when I don't give them the support answer they want.
This has resulted in me getting about 1000 spams/hoaxes a week, as well
as more virii than you can shake a stick at.

What I totally love about bogofilter, is that if you show it a spam
message once, it learns and adapts, catching the offending email next
time it comes around.

Regards,
Erlend Simonsen