It's been said on the list (I have standard ports, I have not tried it)
that ports can always be specified with a ":" after the address (i.e.
"mail.sentex.net:465"

Although if you want to use SMTPS you should probably just be telling
Evo to use SSL (on same page as the address specifier--"Use secure
connection (SSL): Always").  Since 465 is the default port for SMTPS
this should work fine without having to specify it.

--
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change