tor, 2003-01-09 kl. 20:15 skrev guenther:

> Labels though seem to be stored in ~/evolution on every account
> separately. Where exactly are they stored?

In a proprietary directory,
~/evolution/mail/imap/yourrealm/folders/mail/subfolders - deep, deep
down.

> And is there any hope to store that information in the mail on IMAP
> server, too? I really would appreciate this.

Don't you s*dd*ing well dare. I have to share my sever IMAP folders with
non-Evo clients, like Horde's Imp. And they don't know anything about
what Evo decides.

Alternatively, your home directory could be on the (Unix) IMAP server.

> There seems to be no way, to set Labels by Filter. Just forgotten when
> coding?
>
> btw: Applying Colors seems not to work for me... Will test more on that.

Does for me.

> The Threaded Message View is really a great feature. But as there are on
> other mailing-lists people, who seems not to know about a reply button,
> I get a lot of partially broken Threads.

> Keep up the good work.

100% agreement.

Best,

Tony