Perhaps the total 50 minutes currently allocated to MPI implementations could be split between all of us who want to present? This makes 3 so far (i.e., 15 min/ea) -- 4 if HP wants to present (12 min/ea, or perhaps we could bump up to 60 mins for an even 15 min/ea).

On Oct 24, 2007, at 7:04 PM, Magro, Bill wrote:

If time allowed, we would be happy to give a 10m or so perspective on
the OFA stack and OFED distribution from the Intel MPI point of view.

Thanks,

--Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Johann
George
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 7:41 PM
To: Jeff Squyres
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; ewg@lists.openfabrics.org;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; Or Gerlitz
Subject: [promoters] Re: [ofa-general] OpenFabrics Developer's
Summit:tentative agenda

Jeff,

Is there any intent for HP MPI or Intel MPI to speak?  I would be
interested to hear what they have to say (e.g., feedback on the OFED
stack vs. other network stacks and other status update kinds of
things).

We considered it but given the time constraints, thought we should
wait until Sonoma.  Priority was given to OpenMPI and MVAPICH since
they are being shipped as part of OFED.  Still, as you point out,
getting feedback on their view of OFED vs. other networking stacks
could be valuable.

Johann

Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems