Sasha Khapyorsky wrote:
Hi Tziporet,

On 18:01 Sun 06 Jul     , Tziporet Koren wrote:
This is the list of libraries in OFED
We wish to define which are the libraries that are public and their API
is being preserved from release to release.

I agree with this concept and suggest to keep only "public" and "others"
lists. Actually to have only "public" list (libraries with stable API)
should be enough.

There are libraries I already classified, and there are some I am not
sure about
Each owner - please reply regarding the libraries that are under unknown
Also - if I missed any library please add it to the list

Thanks,
Tziporet

Public:
=======
* libibcommon

I wanted to remove (merge with libibumad and libibmad) libibcommon yet
in OFED 1.3 (we discussed this on the list). Not sure I will be able to
do it now (in OFED 1.4 timeframe), but at least let's move it from
"public" list.

Has anyone using this library now?
If not we can remove it to the private list
* libdat2
* libdat
* libibcm
* libibverbs
* libibmad
* libibumad
* libsdp
* librdmacm

Private:
========
* libcxgb3
* libehca
* libipathverbs
* libmlx4
* libmthca
* libnes

Unknown:
========
* libibdmcom
* libdaplcma
* libdaplofa
* libibdm
* libibis
* libibmscli
* libopensm
* libosmcomp
* libosmvendor

'libosmvendor_openib' is not a library, just symbolic link.
thanks
* libumad2sim