Meeting Summary:
==============
RC4 is delayed - will be released on Thursday Nov 6.

Details:
=======
Bugs to be fixed in RC4:

1283 blocker P1 RHEL 5 [EMAIL PROTECTED] NEW Intel MPI fails on Qlogc HCA 1326 blocker P1 RHEL 4 [EMAIL PROTECTED] NEW ipath driver fails to build on IA64 in the 10/28/08 daily build 1335 major P3 Other [EMAIL PROTECTED] NEW Bonding: packet lost during failover 1301 major P3 RHEL 4 [EMAIL PROTECTED] NEW Can not load rds module on RH4 up7 1323 blocker P1 All [EMAIL PROTECTED] REOPENED IB/ehca: possibillity of kernel panic under certain circumstances 1242 critical P2 RHEL 4 [EMAIL PROTECTED] NEW kernel panic while running mpi2007 against ofed1.4 -- ib_ipath: ipath_sdma_verbs_send 1336 critical P1 RHEL 5 [EMAIL PROTECTED] NEW Can't to unloading the mlx4_ib module on ppc64

Hi all,
I see that the number of critical issues did not decreased.
Do you think we should delay RC4 till Monday Nov 10 or you expect these issues will be fixed by tomorrow?

Regards,
Vladimir