Hey Vlad,

I opened a few critical bugs against cxgb3 for rhel4.x backport issues. We're trying to resolve them asap.

When is the cutoff for making rc4?

Thanks,

Steve.

Vladimir Sokolovsky wrote:
Meeting minutes on the web:
http://www.openfabrics.org/txt/documentation/linux/EWG_meeting_minutes/

Meeting Summary:
RC4 is delayed - will be released on Thursday Nov 6.

Details:
=======
Bugs to be fixed in RC4:

1283 blocker P1 RHEL 5 [EMAIL PROTECTED] NEW Intel MPI fails on Qlogc HCA 1326 blocker P1 RHEL 4 [EMAIL PROTECTED] NEW ipath driver fails to build on IA64 in the 10/28/08 daily build 1335 major P3 Other [EMAIL PROTECTED] NEW Bonding: packet lost during failover 1301 major P3 RHEL 4 [EMAIL PROTECTED] NEW Can not load rds module on RH4 up7 1323 blocker P1 All [EMAIL PROTECTED] REOPENED IB/ehca: possibillity of kernel panic under certain circumstances 1242 critical P2 RHEL 4 [EMAIL PROTECTED] NEW kernel panic while running mpi2007 against ofed1.4 -- ib_ipath: ipath_sdma_verbs_send 1336 critical P1 RHEL 5 [EMAIL PROTECTED] NEW Can't to unloading the mlx4_ib module on ppc64

Regards,
Vladimir