On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 10:07 -0500, Jon Mason wrote:

> We should add a upper limit for the kernels supported in the install
> script.  So that when new kernels come out, we could very cleanly say
> that it is not supported.

If I'm understanding you, you are addressing the issue of OFED not
building with a newer kernel than it was originally written to support.
I suppose to short-circuit the eventual build failure?

If so, that doesn't deal at all with the real-world issue of leaving
people between the rock and hard place of having to either run
vulnerable kernels or alpha/beta quality OFED software.

b.