On 07/30/2019 12:24 PM, oulijun wrote:
·Huawei RoCE drivers will be added into this new release (after initial build package is created?)
oHuawei (Lijun Ou) to create patches to add drivers to installation/build
oPlease send OFED integration questions out to general ewg list and/or Vlad.

Hi, Davis.Arlin R and Vlad

   We can do what for creating patches? Because this is the first time considering integrating into OFED.

   Maybe you can give me some guidance?

Thanks

Lijun Ou

Hi Lijun,
To include new drivers into OFED need to do the following steps:

1. Send me a list of the relevant sub trees from the linux kernel 5.3 (including Huawei drivers). 2. Send me the git tree/URL of any relevant user space library other than rdma-core, if needed. 3. I will create development git trees, build environment and backport patches for the common components and Mellanox drivers. 4. Create backport patches for Huawei drivers based on the examples from other backport patches.

Regards,
Vladimir