Hi,
I am trying to create a macro that searches for a specific date in a
sheet with many dates. I would like a textbox to come up and ask what
date to look for. After inserting the date in the text box up I get an
error. Do you know what I need to change to get it to look up the date
that was input?

Dim c As String
c = Application.InputBox("What date are you looking for?", Type:=1)
Cells.Find(What:=c, After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlValues,
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext,
MatchCase:=False _ SearchFormat:=False).Activate

Thanks,
Robert