Hey thanks alot all of you guys .. all the sheets serves my purpose but Ajit
I found ur solution more easy to use ... Kamran yous solution is abit
complicated but still thanks for the solution .... I'll try to understand it

Many thanks to all

Regards
Mahreen

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 12:36 AM, Kamran Haider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]