Hi All

I have a little query regarding VLOOKUP Formula. I have been using it
depending on only one value. But now I want to use for two dependents. The
attached file has two sheets one with the master data and the other one
where I extract data using VLOOKUP.

      *Customer No.* *Proposal No.* *Name* *Address* *Contact No.* *Outstanding
Amount* *DPD* 360 1 Azhar ab 231 1000000 10

I am able to extract data with column named Customer No. but in my master
sheet I have same customer with several proposal no.s and their subsequent
different info. For instance there are 4 proposals in my master sheet for
customer no. 360. When I use vlookup, excel shows customer no. with only
proposal no. 1. I want to manually enter the customer & proposal no. in
column a2 & b2 respectively and the info shows should be of Customer no. 360
with customer no. 1,2,3 or 4 (whichever specified in b2 by me). Kindly help
for the same as I have around 2000 enteries to work with.
Any help shall be appreciated.

Regards
Mahreen