Hi Ajit,

   This is so helpful and informative! I really appreciate all the replies
from ppl in his forum.

   I used a lot of VBA ,but not that much built-function. But now I know a
powerful tool

  Thanks again for everyone

Vincent Zheng
On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Ajit Navre <ajit.na...@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI,
>
> As per the previous comments on this, it essentially is an array formula,
> that is applied to a range of a cells instead of a single cell. The
> function
> DfListHolidays() is designed to return an array, and not a single value. So
> if you enter the function as usual in a cell, DfListHolidays() still
> returns
> an array, and the first element in the array is assigned to the cell. When
> you drag the formula across, each time DfListHolidays() returns an array
> and
> the first element is assigned to the cells. To Avoid this, select the range
> of cells (where you want the results to appear), Press F2, type in the
> formula and end the formula by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER (not only ENTER or
> CTRL+ENTER). Now the selected cells have all the elements of the result
> array. In an array formula entered like this, you will not be able to
> delete
> a single cell. You need to select the entire range and delete the formula.
>
> Regards
>
> Ajit

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com