Decided to go to the GoogleGroups site so that I can see the whole
discussion thread.
I'll explain in detail.

To create a change event:
Right-click on the sheet "tab"and select "View Code"
At the top of the editor "code" window is a set of pull-downs.
In the left pull-down, select "WorkSheet".

It will create a default selection change event:

in the Right-hand pull-down, select "change"
It will create a worksheet Change event, you can put your code there:

    If Range("b2").Value < Range("c1").Value Then
       Range("b2").Value = Range("c1").Value
    End If
    If Range("b3").Value > Range("d1").Value Then
       Range("b3").Value = Range("d1").Value
    End If
End Sub

hope this helps