From: "Kishan Reddy, K" <kishanreddy.kethire...@gmail.com>
Sender: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 02:17:56
To: MS EXCEL AND VBA MACROS<excel-macros@googlegroups.com>
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Re: Need Help in Cross tab

Hello Shariq,

I don't understand why can't you use pivot table.

Actually, it is simple with pivot table.

Just drag the date to the rows header.

drag the hours to the column header.

LoadId to the data area.

If you get sum on loadId, double click on it, and change it to count.

The only difference is you will get 1, instead of Yes.

Regards,
Kishan Reddy, K

On Aug 21, 12:56 pm, shariq khan <shariqcoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need your help, as I’m unable to solve the problem which I’m going
> to explain you guys……..
> Please refer the attached the excel with two tabs “Data” and “Report”
> On Data tab I have three columns loaded and Date and hours. Now I need
> a macro code to generate a report actually the cross between Date and
> Hours(we don’t have duplicate hours in date) and the we have max 22
> hours in a date .  if we have particular hours is the Data tab under a
> date then we need to flag the value with “Yes” under the fixed
> location of that hours in Report Tab.
>
> I hope you guys understand what I need. I cannot use pivot table.
> If you look into the attached excel you will get an idea what I need.
> Please help me guys…….
> Thanks in advance
>
> Thanks and Reagrd’s
> Shariq
>
>  Sample Data.xls
> 31KViewDownload

HELP US GROW !!

We reach over 7000 subscribers worldwide and receive many nice notes about the
learning and support from the group.Let friends and co-workers know they can
subscribe to group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros/subscribe