Hi,

Advise needed on structuring a workbook and its modules.

I have a workbook that has become rather large over the years. The
total size of the workbook is about 6meg, of which 4.2 meg is the
modules and 1.8meg is the worksheets. For email purposes I would like
to keep the module separate from the workbook, i have very slow
broadband and a 6meg email takes a while to send, and then a further
while to receive at my computer at home, I also like the security of
keeping them separate as one without the other is fairly meaningless!

I am considering just using two separate workbooks, module in one and
worksheets in the other. But before I start the mammoth task of
implementing this, is there another way of keeping them separate? and
could there be any major pitfalls in my plan

still using excel97