Hi there.  I need some help finding the next number but there's a twist.
Attached is a file that shows what I need.

There's a sheet titled "Transactions" where the data is continually added to
and
the order cannot be changed so sorting the data is out of the question.  The
next sheet is called "Need Formula" and this is where I need a formula to be
entered into cells H2 - H24 for this sample spreadsheet.  The actual file will
have more rows.

The formula needs to look at the number in cell G2 and increment it by one
UNLESS, and here's the trick, there is already a number in this column (H) for
the combination of cells A2-C2 and F2.  The sample will give you a better idea
as I've entered the end result in column H already.  I just need a formula that
will give me the same result.  Thank you so much for your help.