Hi,

I have 20 ppl that i need to put in 4 groups with 5 each:

First time
Group 1: 1,2,3,4,5
Group 2: 6,7,8,9,10
Group 3: 11,12,13,14,15
Group 4: 16,17,18,19,20

The next week i want to form 4 new groups. However aiming to have as
few ppl working together with ppl that they were in group with
previously.

And the following week same issue. New groups, as few repeats as
possible.

I have been able to do a lookup-matrix that can tell me how will i am
doing with the ambition of no repeats.
However, as i am not doing very well, i was wondering if it was
possible to do an automatic allocation of ppl based on the few simple
rules above?

Is it?

br
Thomas