Hi,

In case you are using Excel 2007 or can use Analysis ToolPac you can
use =randbetween (lower_limit, upper_limit)  with 1 as lower and 5 as
upper limit. Otherwise you can use =int(rand( )*100) to generate
random integers then divide the numbers by 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 and
select people based on the result, like if prime no select or if even
no select.

Hope that helps,
Regards,
Anand