Hello Sir,

I have a problem related to mail through excel. basically I have to make
salary slip. and forward it to the employees. I manage the data into the
excel and use mail merge in MS word. now the problem is, I have to make
separate file for each employee and have to send one by one on their e-mail
id.

Question

1- Is any way that we can make separately file automatically and send to it
mail automatically to each employee.
2- is any way that every file having its own password and its password would
be employee DOB or their PAN may be any other key

Here  I am sending you sample file so please illustrate it because I am new
in the excel and don't know much more about other computer software & tools

Thanks & regards
Ankit