Hi Vaibhav,

It's really unbelievable...
Even I can also use your module for my salary details. :)
Thanks a ton for such type of valuable post on group.

Vaibhav, I need a small change in your macro, I always sent salary
details to reporting managers and he/she forward the same to concern
employee. I want to send a single mail to reporting manager.

Is it possible to send a single email with 5-6 file attachments? I
mean, if I mention same email id in more than one column in sheet1,
macro will attach all the details in different - different excel file
and sent all the files in one email. :)

Thanks in advance.

Regds,
Manish Pansari