Hi,
I read a tip about using a VBA macro do automatically adjust inter-
sentence spacing (http://word.tips.net/Pages/
T000488_Spacing_After_Sentences.html):
Sub TwoSpaces()
    Selection.Find.ClearFormatting
    Selection.Find.Replacement.ClearFormatting
    With Selection.Find
        .Text = "([.\?\!]) {1,}"
        .Replacement.Text = "\1  "
        .Forward = True
        .Wrap = wdFindContinue
        .Format = False
        .MatchWildcards = True
    End With
    Selection.Find.Execute Replace:=wdReplaceAll
End Sub

It works perfectly. However, the content of my documents causes a
problem: I write Fig. to refer to figures (e.g. Fig. 1, Fig. 2) and,
obviously, the macro puts a double space after that, too. Is there a
way to add an exception so that full-stops/periods that occur after
"Fig" are not included?