From: excel-macros@googlegroups.com [mailto:excel-macros@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Atul
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 11:04 PM
To: MS EXCEL AND VBA MACROS
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ User Defined formula in Excel

Hi,

Is there any way to defined a user defined formula in excel which will
work like default functions e.g. Sum, Average etc.

Suppose I want to insert a formula to solve the equation y=ax+b

So I will just give the value of a, b and x so it will return the
required value of Y and this function will be appear with pre-defined
functions (Sum, Average, Count).

I hope any macro is possible to do this.

Looking forward to hear from all excel gurus for this problem.

Thanks!

Regards,
Atul

------