Hi Rajan,

Due to some reason I was unable to access internet so i could not check my
emails.

I used the below codes and it is working fine. It was just an example to
understand how to create user defined formulas in excel and make it
permanent for any excel files.

 Thank you so much for time and help.

Regards,
Atul